... give value and confidence to your production before consumers.
SYNODO focuses its philanthropic technological activity in the field of "Sustainable Healthy Agriculture", "Sustainable Healthy Cities" and "Respect for the Environment".
The purpose of our mission is to provide personal and professional experience of our team for the sake of achieving a "sustainable ecosystem."
Team that has stood out in its different areas as innovation professionals committed to society and the environment. With this baggage and in its new existential stage, our team has wanted to join the effort to transmit knowledge and collaborate with other entities for the sake of achieving the common good of the entire society.
AGRICULTURE, FOOD, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
Sustainable Agri-Food System
- No toxic or carcinogenic.
- Economically viable, with access to healthy food by the entire population at a fair price.
- Respectful of useful fauna and pollinators.
- Non-polluting water and soil.
- Reduction of food losses and waste. Increasing consumable life.
- Production of foods rich in compounds and active ingredients that improve health.
- Support for the added value of local or proximity products.
- Reuse and optimization of resources, recycling organic compounds as sustainable fertilizers.
Sustainable System in Cities
- Prohibition of weeds in public spaces and transport routes.
- Cleaning or degradation of the toxic clouds of NOx, CO and CO2.
- Implementation of training work centers that serve as technological advice to organizations whose mission is social assistance and implementation of the SDGs of the 2030 Agenda (FAO-UN).
2030 Agenda - Climate Change
- Practical application of the sustainability and climate change systems enunciated by the FAO and the UN.
- Communication for the objective of the 2030 Agenda - SDG.
- Dissemination of the guidelines on climate change 2020.
Communication and Disclosure
- Communication program in distribution and retail centers.
- Blockchain system in food chain to know the real origin of the products that reach the markets and with multi-residues analysis.
- Involvement program of the health sector (Doctors of Medicine) in the verification of quality and awareness of the need for fresh and safe food for health.
SYNODO system for ORGANIC agriculture.
-Technology for the future, experience, creating value for the producer.
-Technical advice and integration of the production of the SYNODO SYSTEM.
Zero Residue: Cultivation system in which the use of insecticides and fungicides is eliminated or are not detected in multi-residue analysis. Conventional fertilizers are normally used on traditional crops. This must attach analyzes.
Organic-Ecological-Biological: Cultivation system that complies with the current Council Regulation 834/2007 on production and labeling of organic products, developed by Commission Regulations, 889/2008 and 1235/2008. In which the use of unauthorized insecticides or fungicides and the use of fertilizers not contemplated in the law are prohibited. This may or may not have an analysis attached (it is common for it not to be done) and will only require certification by the certifying body.
Zero Residue Pro + Health: Cultivation system with analytical traceability that does not allow the presence of active pesticides or traces of it in its analysis by an independent certified laboratory, but an analysis of low or null content in nitrates and nitrites will be added. In this, conventional fertilizers can be used at adequate levels so as not to exceed the use of nitrates (a reduction of at least 30%, reaching 70%) and thus obtain a food with low or no presence of these cancer-promoting components and contamination of aquifers. This system involves adaptation to the FAO 2030 agenda and actions against climate change. (CODEX AMET-NIS®).